Friday, September 18, 2009

60D Nail bent

I apologize for the lack of posts lately. I have been working on a new website that will bring you the most upto date info and best training tips. I've also been working a lot in my regular job learning the ropes of it. In the mean time I've been doing a TON of grip work mainly crushing grip. I haven't really bent anything for the past few weeks due to the volume of grippers I've been doing but I have been leveraging my sledge hammer to maintain what I've got. Seems its helped a ton cause I don't bend DO hand style EVER. This is my first 60D penny nail since my double umbilical hernia surgury in June. Also in VERY loose wraps. So I've been doing bodyweight training for about 2 months now and JUST started lifting LIGHT weights as of recent.....HUGE PR for me.

No comments: